Sunday 6 October 2013

Total Rant


This project is definitely testing me. I'm usually not a person that is very present on social media, while I do have a Facebook, that was about it, I had a Facebook which was the same as me not having one at all. I guess my shyness also transfers onto the internet. I thought trying to break out of my shell would only transfer to the physical world, but its beginning to seep into the cyber world as well.

I created a Twitter account!?!?!? Like what?

I know most (young) people have Twitter accounts but if you talk to any of my friends you'll hear the same thing: "Daniella said she would never join Twitter" so you can imagine their surprise when I told them I did it. When I say Twitter, I don't just mean my Twitter account for the blog which by the way is https://twitter.com/BreakingMyShel1 (check it out, follow it) but I created a personal Twitter also (not gonna post that one, lol).

Even me doing this rant is so different for me, but I'm doing it, lol.

I have to break out of my shell in all ways I guess. The weird thing is, I'm beginning to like it.

I'M LOVONG THE NEW ME!

Okay, now that that's done *takes a breath*, hope you guys have a great night/day and...

No comments:

Post a Comment