Monday 14 October 2013

Fun Night...

I said fun, and i totally had a spongebob moment...don't ask *shaking my head*


So I didn't chicken out, I went to my friend's birthday hang out on Saturday...guess who the friend was, my previous stranger danger =). Well she's obviously far from being a stranger now.....here's the...


Despite my original reservations about the night, I totally enjoyed myself, from talking randomness, to dancing for food and doing the salsa in Bootleggers. I don't think my words can say enough, check out the pics, and for your viewing pleasure, there's even a video.


Tikira's decorative way of saying happy birthday



they were doing the salsa, sorry no pics of me, but i did try.

Don't forget to check the video out:

I know I did not write a lot and there aren't that many pictures either, it probably seemed boring but I assure you it wasn't, it was important that Jay had fun and she did which she assured us of that same night with a Facebook status.

I'm slowly but surely breaking out of my shell, and I'm having the greatest journey along the way.


No comments:

Post a Comment