Friday 18 October 2013

Its Not About Me


Sooooooo....this blog (like its title suggests) is not about me, instead I want to highlight a friend of mine.

Ok I feel a bit hypocritical now since I am gonna start with something about me, but bare with me here....

Since I've been writing these blogs, and breaking out of my shell (writing these blogs are also part of me breaking out of my shell, trust me I would never have done this) I have kind of inspired a friend of mine to start here own blogs. She is an amazing writer who is using her life experiences (not only hers, but also friends) to help others progress through life and also aids in understanding others.

http://simplyshalane.blogspot.com/2013/10/will-she-ever-learn.html

Please check out her blogs, leave her some tips and tricks, and most of all encourage her to continue...

P.s. She has no idea I'm doing this, Shalane, don't hate me *hides face*

No comments:

Post a Comment