Friday 1 November 2013

Outside Of My Comfort Zone


In the spirit of Halloween I painted my face yesterday (well half of it). I was a butterfly =].

I usually try my hardest to blend into the background, I really don't like drawing attention to myself but for some reason when I walked into school and I saw my friend who had her face painting kit, I decided to take the plunge.




As she was painting I remembered thinks "Daniella, what are you doing? People are going to watch you" but I sucked it up and let her continue, lol. It actually was not that bad, people saw and continued with their lives, no one stopped and asked a question or anything ( I'm guessing that was because it was Halloween). 

This made me think about the fact that I may have been unknowingly worrying about how others perceive me, and that is not what life is about. I have to do what makes me happy and it was fun doing something I don't usually do.

P.S. It did help that I was not in City Campus but in The North Learning Centre and I was also totally out staged by my friend that came with a knife protruding from his chest.


No comments:

Post a Comment