Tuesday 17 September 2013

The Beginning

Hiiiiiiiii!

I am just starting and I am already nervous.

My blog is called "Breaking My Shell" because that is exactly what I plan on doing. I am someone that was brought up in a way that you can describe as sheltered and because of that I am a very introverted person. During the next couple of weeks I am going to challenge my self with tasks that will allow me to break out of my little shell and learn to experience the world for all it is worth. As for what those tasks are, stay tuned =)

Join me on my journey to becoming a bolder braver me, and you never know you may get some laughs along the way.

6 comments:

  1. This is really an interesting journey that you are embarking on, all the best to you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am an introvert as well so I wish you all the best on your journey.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very brave choice for this Blog...it sounds like fun...looking forward to see where this takes you...

    ReplyDelete