Tuesday 24 September 2013

Stranger Danger


Sounds kind of eerie doesn't it...

If the name doesn't suggest it...Daniella is going to talk/meet up with a complete stranger.



I had a conversation with a friend of mine about this challenge I've given myself, and she actually spoke to a friend of hers who took on the same challenge and is now very extroverted. They also spoke about us potentially meeting up and swapping stories and her giving me ideas.

When she told me about it I was like "oh cool, that will be great" but now I am a bit iffy. This may not be a challenge to most people but it definitely is one for me.

It made me think about myself and the friendships I have now and how they started. They all happened due to outside influence, whether it be because we were in the same class and were put into groups or because we had a friend in common (who I probably met through one of those circumstances). Wow...guess I'm not as friendly as I thought I was.

Please tell me I'm not the only one with this problem. *hides face*

The transition of meeting this 'stranger' was made a little easier though...lets see if you can guess...it's social media...if you guessed Facebook you were...WRO..RIGHT. ( I know that was cheesy, I'm shaking my own head). She added me and we had somewhat of a conversation about meeting up sometime this week. I'm not scared, but I am really nervous. Pathetic I know. LOL.

I'll keep you posted on how it goes. She already said her process made her a little crazy, at least I'm getting a taste of what I may become.

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment