Thursday 5 December 2013

Elevator Party

So this happened... Funny story:

I major in graphic design and this semester I am doing a Colour Theory course and of my classmates and I went to CNC3 for a field trip last week Thursday to see how their "blue screen" is used. I know the story doesn't sound funny, but I promise it gets better.



When the tour was done, on our way down the elevator we had an impromptu "elevator party". I assure you this is something I would never part take in....like ever. I would usually be thinking "Are these people crazy? Are their cameras watching us? I'm sure their are cameras watching us." Instead of doing my usual thing and second guessing myself, I embraced the moment and this we totally had an elevator party.




It was actually super fun... I think the video says it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment